Command Alkon Equips Quality Control Heroes at Ready-Mix and Precast Concrete Producers
Command Alkon announces the release of our nine-part educational web series titled, “Capturing Maximum Payback from your Quality Control Department.” Jay Shilstone, Concrete Technologist and Industry Expert, hosts the program. Jay reveals practical, yet often overlooked methods all ready-mix and precast producers can use immediately to both reduce costs and improve quality.
“I’m delighted to see the stars of Command Alkon equipping heroes at our customer sites,” said Ed Rusch, Vice President of Corporate Marketing at Command Alkon. “It’s vital to share what thought leaders like Jay are promoting the heavy building materials industry. Jay jumped at the chance to offer up his insights into creating a competitive advantage through quality control.”
Key concepts and learnings presented during the web series include:
- Top Benefits of Quality Control
- The Four Levels of Quality Control
- Managing Yield
- Measuring Batch Tolerances
- Determining Cementitious Content and Strength Overdesign
- Optimizing Aggregate Blends
- Making Your Submittals More Professional
- Adjusting Mixes
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving
To access this no-cost web series please visit: http://www.commandalkonconnect.com/qc-webinars/.