Anything can happen during the NFL championship game (how bout that comeback from the chiefs?), which is why it is must-watch television.
There’s many reasons to love a good NFL big game Sunday, but you have to admit that the commercials are definitely the top reason, even more so than the alcohol (by the way, did you know that 50 million cases of beer are consumed in America during this game? Woah).
Even people who care nothing about football tune in to watch the commercials.
The ludicrous cost of the most-coveted thirty seconds of advertising space each year makes for must-watch stuff, which is why we weren’t so surprised when we saw a commercial for the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino radiating across the screen.
According to James Allen, CEO of Seminole Gaming and chairman of Hard Rock International, some of the highlights of this extraordinary hotel include:
- The guitar hotel rises 450 feet and offers 638 luxury rooms and suites. Each suite has floor-to-ceiling windows, all contoured with the shape of the hotel’s guitar-shaped exterior. Guests can see the outlines of downtown Fort Lauderdale and Miami. One can even take a bath while taking in the view of a city.
- The Oasis Tower is a seven-story,168-room hotel with a view of the guitar hotel and overlooking a lagoon and pool area. Ground-level suites have their own pool access.
- Bora Bora is a private lagoon outfitted with exclusive cabanas and dedicated service. The cabanas are currently set up for day rentals, but can be positioned for overnight stays, a spokesman said.
- The new promenade of boutique storefronts covering 26,000 square feet along a marble-floored walkway. An Italian restaurant is being readied for next week’s opening, Allen said. More than 20 stores will open their doors as scheduled Thursday.
- The DAER Nightclub contains 18,800 square feet of indoor space, but a massive folding glass window can be deployed so the club can become an indoor-outdoor space. An adjacent 4,000-square-foot rooftop club will offer visitors an overview of the lagoon and pool area.
We couldn’t be more thrilled to host 2020’s ELEVATE – Construction’s Heavy Work Conference & Expo at this exceptional venue. We consider ELEVATE to be Command Alkon’s “Big Show.” The fact that the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino was featured during the “Big Show” of America’s true national pastime is justification that this year will top the charts. Join us.
Don’t have any questions and ready to live like JLo? Pre-Register here.