Construction’s Heavy Work Conference and Expo Connects the Community with Technology to Build Better Now
Birmingham, AL – July 25, 2019 – Command Alkon, the Leading Supplier Collaboration Platform for Construction’s Heavy Work, is gearing up for ELEVATE – Construction’s Heavy Work Conference and Expo, taking place at the Sheraton Grand Chicago on November 5-6, 2019. ELEVATE attracts leaders, movement makers, practitioners, change agents, industry heroes, and more across the Heavy Work Community including Heavy-Civil and Commercial Contractors, Departments of Transportation (DOTs), Project Owners, and Bulk Material Suppliers, Producers, and Logistics Providers.
A limited number of registrations are currently available at an “Early Bird” rate. Register now to claim one. More details about the conference are available at theheavyworkconference.com/. Register here.
ELEVATE includes an insight rich array of Keynote, Round Table, PowerTalk, Innovation Zone, and Breakout Sessions alongside in-depth product training, industry awards, EXPO, networking, and more. Some of the innovative PowerTalk sessions include:
- Industry 4.0 Tech: Enabling Collaboration & Cooperation: Presented by Andrew Lindsey, Director of Applied Research & Development, Alpha Corporation. Andrew will discuss leveraging Industry 4.0 Technologies to better collaborate and creatively leverage emerging next-gen software capabilities.
- Improving Productivity with Lean Construction Concepts: Presented by Kristy Wolfe, Assistant Professor in Residence, Bradley University. Kristy will discuss Lean Construction concepts and methodologies that bring meaningful productivity improvements, creating a competitive advantage for a business.
- Mindfulness & Clarity in Leadership & Decision-Making: Presented by Rick Singh, Senior Business Consultant, Command Alkon. Rick will review life-changing skills in leadership; including how to be present in the moment, how to silence the noise of busyness, and how to see deeper into issues to reveal stronger decisions.
- How to Haul in Qualified Talent for the Construction Industry: Presented by Bryon West, President, Hire Velocity. Byron will teach you the strategies and best practices for attracting and recruiting top talent that will grow your business.
- Strategies for Recruiting & Retaining Drivers: Presented by Bryon West, President, Hire Velocity. Bryon will share how to use generational-specific strategies to recruit millennials, along with best practices for driver retention.
“ELEVATE educates, connects, and trains professionals in Construction’s Heavy Work environment, bringing together expertise and innovation for leaders to build better now,” said Lori Allen, Solutions Marketing Manager at Command Alkon. “With over 300 hours of training; 100 hours of hands-on product labs; and hundreds of Keynotes, Power Talks, and Innovation Zone sessions, this event is a must attend for leaders in the industry.”
ALL ACCESS PASS group discounts are also available on a “Register 5 Receive the 6th Free” promotion. That represents over $300 in savings per registration and will be applied automatically at checkout when registering groups of 6, 12, 18, 24, or more.