With colored concrete, the creative options and color choices are endless, making it possible to achieve the perfect look. Colored concrete can transform a room or patio from plain to spectacular. Many manufacturers offer a broad palette of colors to choose from, ranging from earth tones to vibrant hues. With the right products, techniques, and a creative contractor you can produce results that will transform concrete into works of art.
COMMANDbatch can be integrated with Euclid Chemical’s Color-Matic G color dispensers to provide direct control of color system start and discharge commands. Graphic indicators can be added to the Batch Graphics form, so operators can see when the color system is active. Any color system errors or alarms are presented as COMMANDbatch notifications. COMMANDbatch automatically collects the target and batched color water amounts and adjusts the load properties, so operators do not have to make manual adjustments or calculations.
How does this work?
- Configures Admix Designs that alias the color dispenser color mixes.
- Creates order entry tickets or dispatch tickets that use the color Admix Designs.
- Starts a COMMANDbatch ticket that has color.
COMMANDbatch and the color system interact to complete the color batch:
- COMMANDbatch tells the color system to start and which color mix to use.
- COMMANDbatch requests the water amount used by the color process and automatically adjusts targets.
- The color system sends a ready to discharge message to COMMANDbatch.
- COMMANDbatch tells the color system to discharge.
- The color system tells COMMANDbatch that the discharge is complete.
- COMMANDbatch requests batch history and updates the actual water amounts used.
What do you need?
- COMMANDbatch V2018.1.1 or later
- Windows 7 or Windows 10
- Euclid Chemical Color-Matic G (or BASF MasterColor®, pending approval) color dispenser