Customer Service Spotlight - Mary Ruth Ganus
A Continuous Improvement Journey
As Customer Service Transformation Manager, Mary Ruth Ganus is focused at ensuring each and every interaction with our service organization helps you get the answers you need. With over 14 years in customer service, she knows that positive experiences mean having to "polish and tweak every single day to be successful."
Since starting with Command Alkon 9 months ago, Mary Ruth has focused her energies at helping our service organization know what matters to you, aligning priorities and actions to your needs, eliminating pain points, and measuring the performance and health of our service organization.
Mary Ruth is one of many "agents of change," working across the organization to initiate programs and processes that deliver you with improved service including -
- Creation of a Customer Service Community of Practice (CoP) to align customer service teams across all product lines with common processes, goals, and metrics
- Defined career and professional development plans for all Customer Service Representatives, including weekly tag-ups between each rep and their manager
- Adoption of agile methodologies including daily stand-ups to align tasks and priorities within each service team
- Deployment of photo-based hardware parts catalogs to assist with training and troubleshooting
- Standardization and accessibility to daily customer service performance and health metrics
For more information on how we are committed to continued improvements in our Customer Service Experiences contact us.