Elevate Growth and Transform Business Performance with Inspiring Keynotes and PowerTalks, In-Depth Knowledge Sharing, Industry Awards, Networking, and More
Birmingham, AL – June 4, 2019 – Command Alkon, the Leading Supplier Collaboration Platform for Construction’s Heavy Work, is gearing up for ELEVATE – Construction’s Heavy Work Conference & Expo, taking place in Chicago, Illinois on November 5-6. For a limited time, attendees can register to access this Construction Technology centric event at a discounted rate.
“ELEVATE gives attendees the opportunity to expand their knowledge, enhance skills, and increase organizational efficiencies by focusing on ELEVATE’s three main tenets: Connect, Educate and Innovate,” said Lori Allen, Solutions Marketing Manager at Command Alkon. “This event is a second to none opportunity for heavy work collaboration; where contractors, heavy material suppliers and logistics providers, jobsite inspectors, project owners, and more come together to share resources and knowledge, building the relationships which support their goals of bridging the old way of doing business with the new.”
The name of the Conference (previously “ELEVATE – The Command Alkon Conference”) isn’t the only change made to this annual event this year. Many new opportunities for Heavy Work attendees have been added to this premier construction industry event, including:
- Souped-Up Content – A new PowerTalk series is added, divided into four success and collaboration tracks highlighting industry trends, technology, customer success stories, and professional and personal development topics.
- Innovation Zone –A high energy environment spread across the major thoroughfares of the event promoting the latest and greatest construction tech. Small group demo stations and flash learning environments will showcase what’s new and what’s cool.
- Extensive Training – More training classes added, divided into flexible “chunks” so system users and administrators can tailor their training needs. Extended TRAININDAYS ensures attendees have four days of comprehensive product training content available.
- Expo Extraordinaire – An industry marketplace for Heavy Work partners, delivering networking, entertainment, and community connections.
- Excellence Awards – ELEVATE Awards is an industry program continues to grow, recognizing corporate, project, and individual performance.
“There is no other place in the industry that provides the level of unparalleled opportunity for peer interaction as the ELEVATE conference does,” said Mike Modica with New Enterprise Stone and Lime, past ELEVATE attendee.
The Super Saver rate ends on July 12th. Register in-time to take advantage of a promotional 20% reduction in price. More details about the conference are available on the event website, and registration is open now.